ADLM Counties Logo
Find license applications for single and annual temporary food establishments.

Single Event Temporary Food Establishment License Application

  • Must be received at least 3 weekdays prior to the event for processing and approval.
  • Valid for an operational period of no more than 14 consecutive days in conjunction with one event.

Temporary Food Vendor Application

Annual Temporary Food Establishment License Application

  • Annual license that is valid in the county for which it is issued.
  • A separate license application must be submitted for each county where a vendor will operate a Temporary Food Establishment in conjunction with an event.
  • Persons who operate simultaneously at more than one event within a county are required to have a separate food license for each food stand.
  • Annual Temporary Food License Applications not received, processed, and approved prior to operating will require a Single Event Temporary Food License until the annual license is approved and issues.

Annual Temporary License Application

Event Registration License Application

  • Must be received from the Event (coordinator, host, or responsible party putting on the event) a minimum of 60 days prior to the event.
  • An Event registration is not required for an event having 10 or fewer temporary food vendors, a fair, or a farmer's market.

Event Registration License Application

Helpful Information and Guidelines

All license applications must be filled out completely. Applications not filled out properly will be returned and will delay the processing and approval times.

  • A separate license must be applied for each location where a production, sales, or service takes place.
  • Temporary Food Establishment Licenses are nontransferrable between locations or ownerships.
  • Penalty fees will be assessed if the application is not received, processed, approved, and issued prior to an event.
  • The approved license will be mailed to the address provided.
  • The temporary food stand operator is responsible for bringing the license and displaying it in the food stand within the public's sight.

How to Apply Online for Temporary Food Licenses


Completed Forms

Please ensure all license applications are filled out completely. Use our contact page to send completed forms directly to us. Once sent, you may call our office at (641) 724-3511 to make payment by credit or debit card.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.

You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or message to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax at (202) 690-7442, or email at
powered by Neapolitan Labs
This page was printed from the ADLM Counties Environmental Public Health website ( on July 20, 2024